Charming independant studio sleep 2, fully equipped. Very quiet, with a large shady garden, in ancient castle walls.
Unusual place with character, in the heart of an old village with cafes, restaurants, art galleries and shops.
- Beautiful landscapes around.
- All sports available in the area : golf, tennis, riding, gliding, rafting, etc.
- Vaucluse villages and Alps wild nature within easy reach.
- Aix-en-Provence, Marseille, the mediterranean coast at 1 or 2 hours motorway.
- Pleasant early and late seasons.
July / August : 400 Euros per week - Other : 380 Euros per week,
including linen and taxes
The studio is within a stone tower, overlooking a wide garden.
Kitchen corner, TV, radio, linen/towels provided. Large double bed plus one single bed.
Outdoor furniture and barbecue.
Entrance through the garden.
Ancient castle walls and view on the village.
Not suitable for very young children.
At the limits of the Alps of Haute Provence and Vaucluse, it is located in a very central point to visit all the area.
Famous Apt market, Vaucluse villages, Montagne de Lure and Luberon beautiful landscapes, Durance valey, Verdon Grand Canyon.
Easy and quick access to Aix-en-Provence, Avignon, Marseille and all the sea coast.
Ideal for artists and dreamers...
Webmaster : ACSERVICES